Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Day After Ohio

I find it interesting that Hillary won Ohio by 10 points yesterday while in spite of an Ohio Poll released on Sunday that showed her ahead by 9, the MSM kept saying Obama was surging and the race was too close to call. Interesting that she also won with a "wider than expected" margin in Texas too.

Hmmmm, do you think the MSM might just be trying to manipulate the process a bit? Why do they dislike Hillary so much? Is this going to be a repeat of Gore v W in '00 where the MSM could not find enough good to say about W and willingly propagated every falsehood and lie it was handed, and made fun of Gore for being a wooden wonk at every opportunity?

I held my nose and did something I said I would l not do yesterday. I wanted to vote for Edwards as he was still on the ballot and got 4% of the popular, but no delegates. I just could not stomach throwing my vote away in protest this year.

Obama does seem to have a problem in large states. I wonder why? I have no idea except that perhaps his charisma is more potent when people see him in person.

Pennsylvania is very similar to Ohio, so unless Obama can flesh out his message, and be less compromising, he may not have much of a chance. My own feeling is the voters of Ohio saw the lack of clothes on Obama, and do not want compromise after having been given the short end for so long.